Signage ads are designed to efficiently attract visitors to the exhibit booths along the thoroughfare from JR Kaihin-Makuhari Station to Makuhari Messe.
Exhibitors at CEATEC 2022
October 18 (Tue.) ~ 21 (Fri.), 2022
How and When to Apply
|How to Apply||Please download the application form from the material download page of the CEATEC 2022 official website, and apply by e-mail.|
|Application period||February 22 (Tue.) -July 29 (Fri.), 2022|
|Application||Send to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please scroll horizontally.
|Availability||Dimensions (mm)||Ad Rates (JPY, incl. consumption tax)
General corporate exhibitors
|Ad Rates (JPY, incl. consumption tax)
Members of sponsor/ co-sponsors
|AD1||Banners on arched deck in front of the station (set of four)||1||W3500×H900||792,000||660,000|
|AD2||Pillar signs in front of the station (set of four)||1||W1413×H2800||924,000||770,000|
|AD3||Flags in front of the station (set of ten)||1||W500×H2400||2,376,000||1,980,000|
|AD4||Banner on the 1st floor of the square deck (station side)||1||W4000×H900||264,000||220,000|
|AD5||Banner on the 2nd floor of the square deck (station side)||1||W2700×H900||198,000||165,000|
|AD6||Sheet signage (soft-adhesion sheet) for the square deck||1||W1000×H450||3,036,000||2,530,000|
|AD7||Banner on the 2nd floor of the square deck (WBG side)||1||W2700×H900||198,000||165,000|
|AD8||Banner on the 1st floor of the square deck (Message side)||1||W5400×H900||330,000||275,000|
|AD9||Outdoor bow-shaped signage (1 sign)||5||W600×H1800||66,000||55,000|
|AD10||Arcade signs (set of four)||2||Consult||1,254,000||1,045,000|
|AD11||Event publicity signs (set of two)||1||W7000×H3500||1,254,000||1,045,000|
|AD12||Central Entrance sheet signs (set of three surfaces)||1||Consult||3,960,000||3,300,000|
|AD13||Center Mall suspended signs (Set of left & right, double-sided)||5||W1500×H300||132,000||110,000|
|AD14||Center Mall pillar signs (set of four surfaces x two)||5||W990×H2700||594,000||495,000|
|AD15||Glass advertisement at the entrance to the halls, Center Mall||5||W2200×H1200||33,000||27,500|
|AD16||Glass advertisement in the lounge, Center Mall||5||W8000×H1800||330,000||275,000|
|AD17||Floor sign, escalator landing in the halls||5||W9000×H4000||594,000||495,000|
|AD18||Ceiling suspended banner inside the halls, single surface||Above the exhibit booths||W5400×H4000||1,122,000||935,000|
|AD19||Ceiling suspended banners inside the halls, double surfaces (double-sided)||W5400×H4000||1,584,000||1,320,000|
|AD20||Ceiling suspended banners inside the halls, three surfaces||W5400×H4000||2,112,000||1,760,000|
|AD21||Ceiling suspended banners inside the halls, four surfaces||W5400×H4000||2,640,000||2,200,000|
Please note that the available locations may change after the application is submitted, depending on the final number of halls used for the show and other circumstances.
About outdoor advertisements
- Review of corporate advertising materials will be conducted based on the outdoor advertising ordinances of Chiba City.
- The following stipulations must be adhered to regarding design details:
- Eligibility for the posting of advertisements will be limited to participants directly involved in the exhibition as exhibitors, sponsors, partners, etc.
- Advertising content must not negatively affect the surrounding environs through the use of excessive black or primary colors.
- Advertising content must not negatively affect the surrounding environs or impinge traffic safety through the use of fluorescent paint, light-emitting materials or highly-reflective materials, etc.
- Adherence to Chiba City advertising standards guidelines Article 5 and Chiba City advertising standards Article 4 and Article 5 is required.
- Please be sure to indicate the event name, session, and the hall number to be used at Makuhari Messe.
- If advertising content is determined as not consistent with information provided on the application, etc., ad postings may be cancelled by Makuhari Messe, Inc. Makuhari Messe and CEATEC Management Office will not be responsible for any damage resulting from removal of advertising.
- Please note that the aforementioned details and/or ad placement locations are subject to change without notice due to public work commitments of Chiba City or Chiba Prefecture.
Ceiling suspended banner above exhibitor’s booth
- The ceiling suspended banner above exhibitor’s booth will be set at the height of 8.5 meters from the floor to the lower edge of the banner and will be installed by CEATEC Management Office prior to the exhibitor’s loading. However, there are some locations where the banner cannot be installed with a height of 8.5 meters due to the venue building frame. Please contact CEATEC Management Office for details if considering installing the banner.
- Please note in advance that truss of the suspension structure may contact in some instances. However, we cannot accept
any request to re-hang the banner at CEATEC Management Office. We ask such exhibitor to contact the designated
construction company in advance to make adjustments.
All individual requests during installation are subject to a fee.
- The installer will do their best to hang from the desired position, however, please understand that some misalignment may occur due to the condition of the hanging root of the building frame.
Venue Facility Sponsors and Equipment Suppliers
As part of CEATEC’s efforts to improve hospitality for visitors and the press, companies and organizations are encouraged to sponsor service facilities. For details, it will be posted on the CEATEC official website around July.