An Exhibition that Instigates Business Trends
CEATEC JAPAN is an exhibition that insitigates new markets and business trends, in addition to its approaches to existing markets.
- A Diversity of Visitors Who Create New Markets
- With the keywords of CPS/IoT, CEATEC brings together around 130,000 people including business leaders, designers, engineers and researchers from a range of areas, not only the IT & electronics industries, but also from agriculture, healthcare, mobility and aerospace etc.
- High Cost Performance
- CEATEC JAPAN offers a wide range of exhibitor support services to suit various exhibitor needs.
- Events that Garner Attention from Various Industries and Professions
- Being at once a year event, CEATEC is highly anticipated by exhibitors and visitors for the wealth of information it brings together and it’s events that spearhead market trends and future potentials.
- Attention from the International and Japanese Media
- More than 1500 people from the press visit CEATEC JAPAN, and give the products and services on exhibit, the atmosphere of the show, and the latest industry information plenty of exposure. Hence, CEATEC enables publicity not only to its visitors, but also to stakeholders both inside and outside of Japan.
Anticipated Effects are…
Efficient, wide-reaching PR activities from one venue, otherwise difficult to achieve with private shows, specialist exhibitions or on the Internet.