Signage Ads at the Venue
Signage ads are made available to efficiently draw visitors to booths along the thoroughfares from JR Kaihim-makuhari Station to Makuhari Messe.
- CEATEC 2019 exhibitors
Period of Appearance
- October 15 (Tue) to 18 (Fri)
|Total no.||Dimensions (W x H) and details||General corporate
|JEITA, CIAJ, and
CSAJ member cost
|AD1||Column in front of Plena Makuhari, soft-adhesion sheet||1||1,000 x 2,000 mm (four sides)||275,000JPY||220,000JPY|
|AD2||Rectangular deck banner on the 1st floor (station side)||1||4,000 x 900 mm (double-sided)||495,000JPY||396,000JPY|
|AD3||Rectangular deck banner on the 2nd floor (station side)||1||2,700 x 900 mm||220,000JPY||176,000JPY|
|AD4||Rectangular deck sheet signage, soft-adhesion sheet||1||1,000 x 450 mm (159 surfaces)||2,475,000JPY||2,200,000JPY|
|AD5||Rectangular deck banner on the 2nd floor (WBG side)||1||2,700 x 900 mm||220,000JPY||176,000JPY|
|AD6||Rectangular deck banner on the 1st floor (Messe side)||1||5,400 x 900 mm (double-sided)||495,000JPY||396,000JPY|
|AD7||Ceiling suspended banner, single surface||Consult||5,400 x 3,600 mm||1,210,000JPY||968,000JPY|
|AD8||Ceiling suspended banner, double surfaces (double-sided)||Consult||5,400 x 3,600 mm||1,650,000JPY||1,320,000JPY|
|AD9||Ceiling suspended banner, three surfaces||Consult||5,400 x 3,600 mm||2,200,000JPY||1,760,000JPY|
|AD10||Ceiling suspended banner, four surfaces||Consult||5,400 x 3,600 mm||2,750,000JPY||2,200,000JPY|
Consumption tax rate effective at the time of the exhibition, October 2019, will be applied.
There may be situations where installation space for ad signage could be restricted due to conditions after the signs are positioned.
About outdoor advertisements
- Review of corporate advertising materials will be conducted based on the outdoor advertising ordinances of Chiba City.
- The following stipulations must be adhered to regarding design details.
- Eligibility for the posting of advertisements will be limited to participants directly involved in the exhibition as exhibitors, sponsors, partners, etc.
- Advertising content must not negatively affect the surrounding environs through the use of excessive black or primary colors.
- Advertising content must not negatively affect the surrounding environs or impinge traffic safety through the use of fluorescent paint, light-emitting materials or highly-reflective materials, etc.
- Adherence to Chiba City advertising standards guidelines Article 5 and Chiba City advertising standards Article 4 and Article 5 is required.
- Please be sure to indicate the event name, session, and the hall number to be used at Makuhari Messe.
- If advertising content is determined as not consistent with information provided on the application, etc., ad postings may be cancelled by Makuhari Messe, Inc. Makuhari Messe and CEATEC Management Office will not be responsible for any damage resulting from removal of advertising.
- Please note that the aforementioned details and/or ad placement locations are subject to change without notice due to public work commitments of Chiba City or Chiba Prefecture.
Ceiling suspended banner above exhibitor’ s booth
- The ceiling suspended banner above exhibitor’ s booth will be set at the height of 8.5 meters from the floor to the lower edge of the banner and will be installed by CEATEC management office prior to the exhibitor’s loading. However there are some locations where the banner cannot be installed with a height of 8.5 meters due to the venue building frame. Please contact CEATEC management office for details if considering installing the banner.
- Please note in advance that truss of the suspension structure may contact in some instances.
However we cannot accept any request to re-hang the banner at CEATEC management office. We ask such exhibitor to contact Kogeisha in advance to make adjustments.
- The installer will do their best to hang from the desired position, however please understand that some misalignment may occur due to the condition of the hanging root of the building frame.