At CEATEC JAPAN, a variety of supports services will be offered to enhance cost-effectiveness of the exhibition. Details will be announced at the exhibitor orientation,
※which will be held in July 2016.
Services to Approach Clients
DM Invitations & Customer InvitationsPrescribed invitations: Free
- Direct mail (DM) invitations and Customer invitation tickets will be distributed as a set of tools for inviting clients to the exhibition. What’s more, qualified users are eligible to receive priority services such as using exclusive lounge and so forth.
Interaction ConferencesCharged Service
- New style conferences will be held, in 100-person venues that will enable attendees to interact with exhibits in real-time, using tablet computers to exchange materials and information, and participate in surveys and voting.
Fee JPY 423,000 per session
New Technologies & New Products SeminarFree for 1 session
- The space holds about 50 per space that allows exhibitors to release new technologies and products during CEATEC JAPAN to users. This is a packaged service that includes online booking system and packaged data incentive for listeners. (First-come first-serve)
Suite BoothsCharged Service
- Suite booths can be set up for limited visitors (customers) apart from exhibitions booths for product and service promotion.
Business SpaceFree of charge
- Free space will be available for business meetings with visitors.
Internet MediaFree of charge
- Exhibitors can control and post information such as exhibit product information and press releases on the CEATEC JAPAN official website, which boasts 3.87 million PVs annually.
News CenterFree of charge
- Original team of news crew will cover exhibitors, helping to support major press and media in Japan and overseas. Covered news is posted in the Official Website as CEATEC News to enhance exposure of exhibit products.
CEATEC AWARD and Innovation Award “As Selected by US JournalistsFree of charge
- Technologies and products with innovativeness and potential impact to the market are awarded. CEATEC AWARD features two Ministerial awards. Award results are announced in the official website and global partner exhibitions after the exhibition ends.
Various AdsCharged Service
- A number of PR tools to attract visitors to booths and effective promotional items will be provided such as web banner, mail magazine banner, venue map, venue ad sign, and more.
Media ConventionFree of charge
- Media Convention that was well received by the media is scheduled to be held the day before the 1st day of the show on Monday, October 3 from 2 to 5 p.m. Directly Introducing the must-see highlights of new products and technologies by the exhibitors before the opening of the show will help media to pinpoint what to focus and cover on.
Press Conference at the BoothFree of charge
- Exhibitors are eligible to conduct press conference at the booth during CEATEC JAPAN where media exposure is high.
Press Briefing RoomFree of charge
- Briefing room located next to the Press Center is used to conduct product announcements.
Press Release Distribution SupportFree of charge
- Press release can be made public as many times as possible on the Official Website. Also, press kit can be distributed at the CEATEC JAPAN Press Center. This will help in putting exhibit information into news articles and backup promotional materials that will lead to future business opportunities.