Special invitational Day: October 4th(Tue.)
Visitors' profile: Management executives, Government officials, Media
- Visit of Japanese government bodies
- Starting with the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications and the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, many officials from government organizations will come to make a visit.
- Exchanges with management executives from global companies
- The exhibition will be a place of interaction and exchange where a great many management executives from global companies, such as Sony and Panasonic, will be in attendance.
|■Number of VIP visits:
||964 (Compared to 2009: 49% increase)
|■Number of visitors from the press:
||2,434 (Compared to 2009: 7.6% increase)
A number of executive managements will attend the reception party to cerebrate the opening of CEATEC JAPAN.
Business Days Oct. 5(wed)-7(fri)
Visitors' profile: Business users, R&D, Engineers, General users
- A gathering of engineers from Japanese companies
- Japan's largest technology event brings together engineers
from many electronic companies all under the same roof.
- Attracting the attention of the market
- There will be attendance from many users with a business mindset, so the
event attracts the attention of high quality Japanese markets.
ICT Suite / Electronics Suite Oct. 4(tue.)-7(fri.)
Visitors' profile: Business users, R&D, Engineers
- Separate spaces for business trades
- An area for business meetings will be set up in the exhibition hall that will center on the development of business trade.
- The ideal place to gain a foothold in the Japanese market
- With lower costs than other Japanese exhibitions, it is possible to make an effective approach into entering the Japanese market.
○Achievement of the CEATEC Suite
ICT zone: 64 exhibitors, 93 booths
Electronics zone: 85 exhibitors 288 booths
Free Entry to the Public Day Oct. 8(sat)
Visitors' profile: General users, Business users
- Approach to busy business people
- Business people who are too busy to attend during their work time are able to visit in their own time.
- Interaction between exhibitors
- On the Public Day booth attendants can also view the exhibition hall, so it is a chance to seize fresh new business opportunities.