Helpful points to heighten sales promotion and increase your customer base
when exhibiting at CEATEC JAPAN.
- Point1 Set Your Objectives
Clarify your objectives and targets for exhibiting.
- If your primary objective is PR, it may be difficult to effectively gauge customer contact intervals.
- Decide upon efficiency indicators that realistically assess customer point of contact data.
- After deciding on the efficiency indicators, establish specific target values.
- Point2 Booth Design
Make available as much information as possible in a sufficiently sized space.
- Consider ways to create booth layouts that effectively showcase as many products/technologies as possible.
- Provide successful presentations by setting up dedicated sections in your booth.
- Ensure that the booth has sufficient space to make visitors feel easy to enter.
- Point3 Attracting Customers
Actively invite customers and make appointments prior to the event.
- Make strategic plans to attract customers that include lists of A) existing customers, B) prospective customers, and C) potential customers.
- To attract more customers, distribute invitation cards in addition to using email.
- Schedule meetings between important customers and business supervisors at the exhibition.
- Point4 Acquiring New Customer Data
Effectively acquire customer data with multifaceted presentations and approaches.
- Use incentives such as novelty items to attract visitors to view presentations and answer questionnaires.
- Use a barcode reader to garner customer data (1 terminal per booth will be available free of charge).
- Make use of exhibitor seminars to raise the synergistic effects of your exhibition booth.
Services to Support Sales Promotion and Customer Base Expansion
- Special Invitational Day
The 5th of October, the first day of the exhibition, will be
a day-long special invitational day for executives, VIP
customers, and members of media organizations. Make
sure to take this once-a-year business opportunity for
PR managers to engage with the press, and get
executives into your booth area to secure top sales with
the important customers invited to the exhibition.
- Barcode System
All exhibition visitors will be required to carry a
barcoded proof-of-entry pass and this year, exhibitors
will be able to use a barcode reader free of charge. As
this barcode system makes it easier to gather
attribute/demand data, the reader can be helpful in
speeding up business response times.
- Exhibitor Seminars
During the CEATEC JAPAN exhibition, seminar rooms
equipped with basic PC presentation equipment will be
available at the venue for exhibitors to hold seminars
and tutorials. This packaged service is convenient as it
includes online booking through the CEATEC JAPAN
Official Website, direct mail PR for visitor enrollment,
and daily attendance data.
- Business Lounges
CEATEC JAPAN makes available business lounges
free of charge. Interpreters (English, Chinese, and
Korean) will also be available free of charge for
language support during meetings and
consultations with international customers.
- Utility Booths
Utility booths for use as business consultation rooms,
equipment storage and/or as a lounge will also be
available. To optimize efficiency in your exhibition
booth, use these utility booths for backroom functions
that would otherwise take up a lot of space in the
- Novelty Items
An effective way to increase the number of people
viewing presentations or answering questionnaires is to
offer a novelty item as an incentive. CEATEC JAPAN will
make available novelty items emblazoned with your
company name, from small to large production lots, so
feel free to inquire about this service. Once ordered, the
novelty items will be delivered directly to your booth.