- How can I obtain reference materials for exhibiting?
- You can download reports on past results and exhibition guides from our official website. Should you require printed material, please contact the Management Office directly by phone or fill out the inquiry form and submit it on the website. Please note that both print and download materials are identical.
- How do I determine which zone best suits our product(s)?
- To select the optimum zone for your product(s), see the information on the List of Products Eligible for Exhibit on the last two pages of the Exhibition Regulations brochure. If your products are applicable to multiple zones, we recommend that you select the most appropriate zone for the product you wish to promote heavily.
- Tell me about the CEATEC Suite.
- The CEATEC Suite is a new area available from this year, targeted especially to enhance BtoB activities. The exhibition fee in this area is about 80% of exhibiting at CEATEC JAPAN, and it will be held for three days between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. A variety of original services to answer business needs have been prepared, making the CEATEC Suite the optimum exhibition area for BtoB activities. For further details on the advantages of the CEATEC Suite, refer to pages 11 and 12 of the Exhibition Guide and the CEATEC Suite Exhibition Regulations.
- What is the difference between a Primary Application and a Secondary Application?
- Primary Applicants are able to reserve a booth space before Secondary Applicants, which means that more desirable booth locations are available for primary applicants. Booth allocation for exhibiting at the CEATEC JAPAN area (5 days) will be conducted by a drawing, whereas the Management Office will decide the zoning for the CEATEC Suite area (3 days).
- Can I make a provisional reservation?
- No, we do not accept provisional reservations. Please apply only if your participation is confirmed.
- Can multiple companies exhibit together in a booth?
- Yes, but a representative company must be decided upon that will be responsible for submitting applications and making payment on the booth. Other companies that will be making joint exhibits can add their names on the exhibitor roster simply by registering their information using the Shared Exhibitor Registration Form after the representative company submits the application.
- Can exhibitors hold seminars?
- Yes, if you are an exhibitor, you may use the Special Hall at the venue to hold Exhibitor Seminar(s). Exhibitor Seminars require registration at a first-come, first-served basis, and the first seminar can be held free of charge (charges apply from the second session).
- How much does it cost to exhibit?
- Basically, just the booth fee must be paid in order to exhibit but the fee for a Standard Booth does not include electricity and equipment so exhibitors should be prepared to rent basic equipment and pay for electricity costs. Further information on this subject is available at Section 2-3 Other Expenses.
- Where can I get more information on exhibiting?
- Please feel free to send us your questions by submitting the Inquiry Form on the website.